Skin Types: Sensitive Skin
Skin Concern: Dehydrated Skin
The dermatological wipes Hydrabio H2O are soaked in micellar solution perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally target the skin's hydrolipidic film. Thus, Hydrabio H2O dermatological wipes guarantee a perfect cleansing and/or make-up removal for sensitive skin and eyes and an excellent tolerance and comfort.
Enhanced with soothing ingredients, Allantoïne, Hydrabio H2O dermatological wipes prevent the skin from feeling the irritation often caused by cleansing.
- Cleanses impurities from skin
- Preserves hydration
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging<
Biodegradable wipes - Good tolerance
How To Use:
- STEP 1 Open the sachet and take a wipe.
- STEP 2 Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face, eyes and neck.
- STEP 3 Use more than one wipe if needed, until the wipe remains clean.
- STEP 4 Lightly pat your face with a clean cloth to dry.
- STEP 5 Follow up with Hydrabio Lotion.
The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.
Better Understanding For Better Care
Water and lipids are essential components of the skin, enabling it to remain hydrated. In the event of an imbalance, the skin becomes dehydrated and no longer works properly. This patented complex targets skin lipids and aquaporins. This patent by NAOS Research was designed in Aix-en-Provence and developed in our laboratories.