What Is Compounding?
Compounding is the practice of creating personalized medications for patients. Pure Pharmacy compounds drugs according to your doctor's prescription. The ingredients are combined in the exact strength and dosage form that the doctor specifies.
It allows compounding pharmacists and physicians to collaborate and create personalized medications to better serve their patients.
Why Choose Pure Pharmacy?
In-House Compounding Experts
Our modern technology-equipped compounding facility, and sanitized surroundings enable us to address the growing demand for personalized medications.
Discover the safety, consistency, authenticity, and efficacy of Pure Pharmacy's premium compounding department by personalizing your next medications with us.
Get in touch with us today to get fully personalized medications that are specific to your individual needs.
We also offer free local prescription pick-up and drop-off.*
For non-sterile and sterile compounding practices, Pure Pharmacy complies with USP chapters 795 and 797. We act in accordance with new USP <800> guidelines for proper handling and management of Hazardous Drugs (HD's).
ACT ON DRUG QUALITY AND SECURITY
The DQSA, which was signed into law in November 2013, is a significant step forward in ensuring the adequate protection of the nation's drug supply. We follow the standards set forth in Section 503A of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetics Act (FDCA). The following requirements must be met by compounded medications:
● USP/NF monographs availability for the chemicals employed.
● Approval of chemicals used in medication is a must before human usage.
● Chemicals must be on a list that has been approved.
● Compounding drugs administration on patient-specific prescription only.
Pure Pharmacy has non-resident permits throughout the United States. If you have any questions, please feel free to connect.
SAFETY OF BULK INGREDIENTS AND API PURITY
In terms of API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) quality and purity, the Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA) is the industry leader. Our final compounded drugs are distinguishable from the competitors by the high quality of their ingredients.
All active compounds, bases, excipients, and raw materials used for compounding drugs must meet the following quality criteria to ensure supply chain credibility.
● Chemical should be purchased from reputed distributors with 100 percent traceability
● USP/NF monograph
● Acquired from FDA approved manufacturers and wholesalers
● Certificates of Analysis for all active pharmaceutical components
FACILITY INSPECTIONS ON A REGULAR BASIS
The Florida State Board of Pharmacy, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP), Verified Pharmacy Program (VPP)— all inspect us.
ON-GOING EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Throughout the year, trained technicians, pharmacists, and support workers must successfully complete continuous courses and assessments. Procedure reviews, personnel training and validation, and frequent SOP adherence verifications are some of the practices among them.
We make every effort to provide a personal, clear, fast, and solution-oriented client experience.
You have access to the following resources:
• Dedicated Practitioner Liaison
• On-site customer service personnel
• Pharmacist availability for consultation
SANITIZED ROOMS WITH ISO CLASS DISINFECTING AND THROUGH cGMP COMPLIANT EQUIPMENT
• Biological Safety Enclosures for all compounding services: LabcultureClass II, Type A2.
• Non-HD cleanroom with ISO 5 positive pressure for sterile compounding
• A ventilated Bio Safety Cabinet Labculture Class II, Type A2 for sterile hazardous medication compounding in an ISO 7 negative pressure HD cleanroom.
• Cutting-edge lyophilizer that produces high-quality freeze-dried powders for reconstitution
• Hydrogen Peroxide fogger for sterilization and disinfection of cleanrooms to assure 100% decontamination after each usage
• Jetstream Air shower with ULPAfiltered air jets
SYSTEMS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL SURVEILLANCE AND BACKUP
• HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters are installed in all regulated areas.
• Six-monthly clearance and certification of biological safety cabinets and clean rooms
• 24/7 real-time temperature, air pressure, and humidity tracking
• Autonomous generator backup
• Devoted Secure Server (HIPAA)
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
Pure Pharmacy adheres to all SOP criteria mentioned in USP chapters 795, 797, and 800. We follow a systematic quality assurance methodology that covers all areas of preparation and testing. The practice guarantees that all pharmacy workers follow the rules when it comes to training, handling raw materials and finished compounds, and meeting the standards for all regulated settings.
Let Us Compound Your Next Precritpion!
Click The Button Below To Speak With A Compounding Specialist Today