Skin Types: Sensitive Skin
Skin Concern: Dehydrated Skin
Hydrabio H2O uses micelles, which are molecules with fatty acid esters that capture impurities while respecting the balance of your skin. Hydrabio H2O embraces your skin, delivering tolerance and comfort without compromising on its cleansing power. First and only cleansing, makeup removing and moisturizing micellar solution to use the exclusive Aquagenium® formula, Hydrabio H2O targets skin’s natural hydration. The Aquagenium™ patented complex (with Vitamin PP Apple seed extract) improves hydration and targets the skin’s natural moisturizing abilities, and its capacity to retain moisture, which are crucial for maintaining balance. The natural D.A.F. complex contributes to enhance your skin’s tolerance, leaving it softer, more comfortable and more radiant.
- Gently cleanses skin from impurities, fine particles and pollution
- Effectively removes makeup from face and eyes
- Instantly soothes the skin
- Respects and preserves skin balance
Very good tolerance -Non-comedogenic - No-rinse formula
How To Use:
Morning and evening – 7 days a week
- STEP 1 Soak a cotton pad with Hydrabio H2O.
- STEP 2 Cleanse the skin and remove makeup from face and eyes.
- STEP 3 Non-rinse.
- PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES
- DISODIUM EDTA
- CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT
- BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS
- FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 546]
The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.
Better Understanding For Better Care
The skin acts as its own dynamic ecosystem, constantly interacting with its external environment. By coming into contact with potential aggressors, the skin's biological mechanisms may alter and lead to skin dehydration. As a result, dehydrated skin may appear dull and lose its visible suppleness and elasticity.
PRESCRIBED BY DERMATOLOGISTS