Skin Types: Sensitive Skin, Normal Skin
Skin Concern: Daily Skincare
Sensibio H2O is a cleansing and makeup removing micellar water for sensitive skin.
Made up of micelles with excellent cleansing and makeup removing properties, Sensibio H2O cleanses the face in the morning and evening, thus helps to prevent pollutants likely to exacerbate skin sensitivity from penetrating the skin.
The micellar technology developed by Laboratoire BIODERMA, the creator of micellar technology, is inspired by the cellular lipids found in the skin. In perfect harmony with the skin, it preserves the natural protective film. Formulated with a physiological pH of around 5.5 and highly purified and pharmaceutical-grade water, Sensibio H2O respects the skin’s biological balance, which is essential to maintain healthy-looking skin.
- Gently cleanses skin from impurities, fine particles and pollution
- Effectively removes makeup from face and eyes
- Instantly soothes the skin
- Respects and preserves skin balance
Very good tolerance - Unfragranced - No-rinse formula
How To Use:
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- STEP 1 Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O.
- STEP 2 Gently cleanse and/or remove makeup from your face and eyes.
- STEP 3 For longwear or heavy makeup, allow the cotton pad sit on eyelids for a few seconds.
- STEP 4 Don't forget the neck area.
- STEP 5 No rinsing required.
- STEP 6 Follow with Sensibio Lotion.
- PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES
- CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE
- DISODIUM EDTA. [BI 446]
The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.
Better Understanding For Better Care
Sensitive skin is often unable to play its essential role as a protective barrier against external irritants. Pollution, stress, and even makeup can all contribute to sensitive skin's weakened barrier, which can lead to feelings of tightness, discomfort, and visible redness. In this state, the skin can be subject to dehydration, dryness, and an increased fragility. Sensitivity can be temporary or permanent depending on cause and it is with the utmost respect that we must care for it.