Skin Types: Combination To Oily Skin
Skin Concern: Oily Skin
Sébium Mat Control is specifically formulated to mattify combination to oily skin, instantly and continuously:
- The "Mat & Smooth" texture, formulated with well-chosen selection of mattifying powders, perfecting powders and moisturizing agents, help provide immediate and long-lasting efficacy.
- The exclusive Fluidactiv™ patented complex biologically targets sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and helping to reduce the appearance of irregularities.
- Combination of zinc and vitamine B6 targets sebum.
- Keratolytic active ingredients seem to tighten pores and refine skin texture to smooth out the skin's surface.
- Mattifies and smoothes appearance of skin
- Provides lightweight moisture
Very good tolerance - Non-comedogenic - Good makeup base
How To Use:
Morning and/or evening. Once or twice a day,
- STEP 1 Apply care after cleansing with Sébium Foaming Gel or Sébium H2O.
- STEP 2 Gently massage until fully absorbed.
If skin problems persist, consult a healthcare professional.
The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.
Better Understanding For Better Care
Combination to oily skin is a skin condition due to abundant sebum production in the T-zone or over the the whole face that leads to several symptoms such as shiny skin, visible dilated pores, irregular skin texture, dull complexion…
To solve this, women in general over-use products to hydrate, mattify, hide uneveness and multiply reapplications throughout the day, which leads to the development of issues such as clogged pores, appearing irregularities and suffocating skin.
Consequently, a specific and well-adapted care is required to answer this particular need.
PRESCRIBED BY DERMATOLOGISTS