Skin Types: Normal To Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin
Skin Concern: Dehydrated Skin
The Skin Protect Complex™ contains vitamin PP and a combination of two sugars that contributes to recreate a healthy-looking skin barrier and helps maintain the skin's water reserves, thus making the skin comfortable again:
- Vitamin PP, helps improve the skin barrier, which enhances the skin's suppleness and restores its comfort durably.
- The combination of sugars optimises the skin's water reserves and facilitates the hydric flow. This provides hydration for 24 hours*; to support this action, it targets the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, a highly hygroscopic molecule.
- The presence of glycerine contributes to lock in moisture inside the skin.
- The D.A.F™ patented natural complex contributes to increase the skin’s tolerance threshold.
- Provides immediate and lasting moisture
- Instantly softens, leaving skin supple
Very good tolerance - Unfragranced - Non-comedogenic - Non-sticky - Fast-absorbing
How To Use:
Once or twice a day - 7 days a week
- STEP 1 Apply Atoderm Cream on your skin after cleansing and gently drying.
STEP 2 Gently massage until fully absorbed.
Apply to healthy skin. If skin dryness persists, consult a healthcare professional.
- PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE
- CETEARYL ISONONANOATE
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- PEG-100 STEARATE
- MYRETH-3 MYRISTATE
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL
- ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- CETYL ALCOHOL
- DISODIUM EDTA
- PALMITIC ACID
- STEARIC ACID
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 475]
The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.
Better Understanding For Better Care
Uncompromised, the skin can be our greatest ally. It provides a protective barrier, defending us from potential aggressors like pollution and dry air. If sensitized by these external factors, skin can become dry and feel uncomfortable. Characterized by temporary discomfort, feelings of tightness, and mild scaling, dry skin is susceptible to dehydration and may facilitate the penetration of skin irritants. It is important to care for dry skin by providing it with formulas adapted to its needs, nourishing it with nurturing and soothing ingredients daily.